I can write the unique story of you organization and its members.
While working for the ArchCare TimeBank, a community-based volunteer program, I’ve interviewed some of our members and written stories about how they’ve helped one another, in order to demonstrate the mission and impact of our organization.
Here are those stories, published on the ArchCare website:
- “ArchCare TimeBank Keeps Virginia Connected to Her Community”
- “After Accident, Eliot Finds Support and Comfort through the TimeBank”
- “Dorothy’s Unexpected Opportunity to Serve Her Community”
- “Over the Phone, TimeBank Member Spreads Joy to Neighbors”
- “History of the International TimeBank Movement”
I can write well-researched, entertaining articles and web content for your company, organization, or brand.
For Webolutions Strategic Marketing Agency, I’ve written 300+ blog posts and web pages for more than a dozen client companies across a diverse range of industries.
Here is a sample of my unattributed and ghost-written web content:
- Real Estate: Capital Realty Group, Inc.
- Healthcare: South Denver Cardiology Associates, P.C.
- Optometry: Vision Care Specialists
- Business Sales & Acquisitions: Sanborn and Company
- Information Technology: Edge Solutions
- Car Service & Repair: Accurate Auto Body, Inc.
- Accounting: Krause CPAs & Business Advisors
- Home Renovation & Repair: Sloane’s Carpet Secret
- Plumbing Renovation & Repair: Certified Plumbing Company
- Swimming Pools: Allen Pool Service